Celebrating the Mining Industry - Snowden Photography Competition
April 18, 2011 /Photography News/ The Snowden photo competition provides a unique opportunity to capture the diversity and beauty that is part of the mining industry.
- Overall winner: Aus$10,000
- Black and White: Aus$3,000
- Equipment and Machinery: Aus$2,000
- People and Culture: Aus$2,000
- Landscape and General Setting: Aus$2,000
- People's choice: Aus$1,000
- Entry is free and is open to entrants from all countries.
- The entrant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- The entrant must not be a professional photographer.
The entrants retains the copyright to the photographs. However, by entering the competition the entrants grant Snowden a perpetual royalty free, nonexclusive licence to use the photographs for publication in any form or medium whatsoever and for any purpose whatsoever provided that the entrant’s credit to the photograph is included.
Deadline: June 30, 2011
Website: Snowden Photography Competition 2011