New Works Photography Fellowship Awards
May 2, 2011 /Photography News/ En Foco's New Works Photography Fellowship Awards helps artists to create or complete an in-depth photographic series exploring themes of their choice, and provides the infrastructure needed for national visibility and a professional exhibition of their new work in the New York area.
The New Works Photography Fellowship Awards are open for U.S. based photographers of Latino, African or Asian heritage, and Native People of the Americas and Pacific.
Submissions in any photo-based style or genre are accepted.
While the product awarded varies from year to year, New Works fellows usually receive:
- a $1,000 honorarium ($100 for Honorable Mentions) plus materials stipend;
- professional tripods from Manfrotto;
- camera bags from Lowepro;
- a feature article in Nueva Luz;
- an exhibition in New York;
- a photographer's page on enfoco.org;
- a one-year En Foco membership ($100 value)
Number of fellowships: 3+ (three or more)
Juror: Michael Mazzeo, Michael Mazzeo Gallery
Deadline: July 27, 2011