Renaissance Photography Prize 2012
January 6, 2012 /Photography News/ The Renaissance Photography Prize is an international photography competition which raises money to support younger women with breast cancer.
The competition is open to professional and amateur photographers worldwide. If you are under 16 you must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter.
- Mary McCartney - portrait and fashion photographer
- Brett Rogers - director of The Photographers' Gallery
- Michael Hoppen - photographer and owner of Michael Hoppen Gallery, London
- Brigitte Lardinois - senior research fellow at LCC and editor of Magnum Magnum
- Renaissance prize - £3,000 awarded to overall winner
- Calumet prize for best film entry - camera equipment worth £1,000
- Five category prizes - £500 best in category
- Twenty highly commended
- Exhibition - 100 finalists will be given a one week exhibition in Central London and be able to sell their work
You can enter as many images as you wish (the Entries) to the Competition.
The cost of entering (the Entrance Fees) is:
- £15 for a single Entry
- £25 for up to 3 Entries
- £40 for up to 6 Entries
- Fees for more than 6 Entries will be calculated using the above tariff.
All your entry fee will be donated to the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care, a UK charity that supports younger women with breast cancer. The organizers of the competition are volunteers who do not make any money from Renaissance.
Deadline: 24 February 2012
Website: Renaissance Photography Prize