Is Photography Dead? The History of Photography (Infographic)
August 16, 2013 /Photography News/ Here is the beautifully illustrated history of photography, from early cameras to mobile photography.
Stats from the infographic include:
- The first photograph required an eight hour exposure
- More than 3.5 trillion photos have been taken since the first photo
- 70% of all Facebook activity is based on photos
- 300 million photos are uploaded to Facebook everyday
- Photos make up 42% of all posts on Tumblr
- 91% of all smartphone owners take at least one photo per month
Courtesy of Overgram. Overgram is available for free in the App Store.