2015 World Biennial of Student Photography call for entries
August 14, 2015 /Photography News/ The Student World Biennial, in the organisation of the Academy of Arts, University of Novi Sad, was first held in 2004. In the same year the First Biennial of Student Poster was organised, and ever since the Biennial of Poster has been held in odd years, and the Biennial of Photography in even years.
Awards and prizes:
- 1st prize: Crystal medal, € 1500, crystal medal for the tutor (professor).
- 2nd prize: Crystal medal, € 800, crystal medal for the tutor (professor).
- 3rd prize: Crystal medal, € 400, crystal medal for the tutor (professor).
- And Three equal prizes
The World Biennial of Student Photography is open to all undergraduate students of academies and colleges where the discipline of photography is part of the curriculum.
- All photographs must represent the student’s original work created within last two (2) academic years and should be verified by the professors’ signature at the back.
- Format: no longer than 35cm the shorter side if submitted in electronic form, 300 dpi RGB, TIFF or JPG, or no larger than 1m2 if submitted by post.
- Number of works: each student can send maximum three (3) works.
- Technique: There are no limitations on techniques or realization of the photographs.
- There is no entry fee.
Deadline: November 1st, 2015
The photographs will be judged by an international jury.
The decision of the Jury will be final and the winners will be announced at the opening ceremony of the Biennial in Novi Sad (November / December 2015).
To view all current call for entries listed at Photography News, visit http://www.photography-news.com/2009/12/photography-competitions.html